commandlinefu.com is the place to record those command-line gems that you return to again and again.
You can sign-in using OpenID credentials, or register a traditional username and password.
Subscribe to the feed for:
- port 8080 on localhost will be a SOCKSv5 proxy
- at localhost:localport1 you will be connected to the external source server1:remoteport1 and at bind_address2:localport2 to server2:remoteport2
- you will be using only IPv4 and arcfour/blowfish-cbc, in order to speed up the tunnel
- if you lose the connection, autossh will resume it at soon as possible
- the tunnel is here a background process, wiithout any terminal window open
There are 8 alternatives - vote for the best!
If you can do better, submit your command here.
You must be signed in to comment.