commandlinefu.com is the place to record those command-line gems that you return to again and again.
You can sign-in using OpenID credentials, or register a traditional username and password.
Subscribe to the feed for:
Packages: gmailfs fuse-utils libfuse2 gvfs-fuse
Config files: /etc/gmailfs/gmailfs.conf; ~/.gmailfs.conf (make a copy from the another one)
fusermount -u /mount/path/
none /mount/path/ gmailfs
noauto,user[,username=USERNAME,password=PASSWORD,fsname=VOLUME] 0 0
- The options between  are optional since they already setuped on the config files.
- The '-p' flag shows a prompt for the password entry.
- It's necessary to add the user to the 'fuse' group. You can do that with:
sudo chgrp fuse /dev/fuse
sudo usermod -a -G fuse USER
- The volume name is not needed but highly recommended to avoid file corruption. Also choose a non-trivial name.
- Google doesn't approve the use of Gmail account other than e-mail purposes. So, I recommend the creation of a new account for this.
There is 1 alternative - vote for the best!
If you can do better, submit your command here.
You must be signed in to comment.